Sea Life Adventures
Family Sea-Life Eco-Adventure and Marine Biology Week! Plankton tows, lab time looking at specimens under the microscope, dissections of different marine species, snorkel and dives in different environments important to marine ecology (snorkels in mangroves, snorkel/dives off reef), inter-active lectures and field work on different aspects of island and marine ecology. Each person receives a lab book, T-shirt and rash guard.
June 18th to July 1st
7/5 Packages from $1,999.00
- 7 night / 10 dives and all meals included
- Village visit including a traditional dance
- Night snorkel, plankton tow, fishing trip
- Local navigation workshop and canoe trip
- Beach BBQ with fire circle
- Watershed hike, local buffet dinner
- Pizza and burgers movie nights
- Babysitting and activities for all-ages
- Airpot transfers, taxes and wake-up service
Custom Itinerary for All-Ages:
- Adult diver from $1,999.00
- Adult non-diver from $899.00*
- 2 to 4 year olds from $369.00
- 5 to 8 year olds from $369.00
- 9 to 11 year olds from $1,139.00
- 12 to 13 year olds from $1,259.00
- 14 to 17 year olds from $1,339.00
* price based on sharing a room with a diver
“We aim to protect our oceans by learning about it as a family in an active format”, cooperating with the Micronesian Conservation Coalition.
Partnership with Local Community
SeaLife Adventures is an event committed to the local community and educating children of Yap. For every guest child participant, a local child is being sponsored and will join SeaLife Adventures who will be learning about their ecosystem and ecology with kids of peer ages in the interactive programs. This is being made possible through a strategic and regional partnership with Matson Shipping Micronesia who is funding the local child sponsorship.
Local Children Being Sponsored By:
Availability & Reservations
Check our our gallery of guest photos,share your pictures of Yap with others on our website and our social channel.view gallery >
Just you and your dive buddies....
- Exclusive Dive Sites
- < 2,000 Divers Per Year
- Personal Experience
- No Crowds