New Marine Biology Weeks Event
November 12th – November 26th
Join our Marine Biology event where we’ll be diving Yap on a conservation learning expedition with scientists teaching three different workshops.
Eco-adventure for everyone! Divers, snorkelers and non-divers can learn about and help conserve precious coral reefs in an active hands-on workshop in Yap.
7 night / 10 dives $1,869 -or- 14 night / 22 dives $3,149
- Marine Biology workshop
- Fluorescent Night-/Mandarin Dive
- Land tour, kayaking
- Local dinner buffet and Beach BBQ
- Hotel room, diving and workshops
- Coral Reefs at day and night
- Sand bottom sampling, plankton tows
- Stereomicroscope sessions, species lists
- Fish, Invertebrate and Coral ID
- Course Book, Marine biology Quiz and Certificate
- Airport transfers ,taxes and breakfast
Customize Your Package
We offer 3 different workshops during Marine Biology Weeks. Create your adventure with one, two or three workshops in one or two-week long packages:
- Basic Workshop
- Advanced Workshop
- Coral ID Workshop
Rates for the 1-week package with basic and advanced workshops start at $1,979 per person.
Our 2-week package that includes the basic, advanced and coral ID workshops start at just $3,479.
Get the details!
Availability & Reservations
Check our our gallery of guest photos,share your pictures of Yap with others on our website and our social channel.