Kids Sea Camp
- all ages scuba diving, lessons and snorkeling
- cultural field trips and tours
- art classes and activities
- Awareness of marine life and conservation
- Yap Manta Ray Encounters
Family Divers Package
Kids Sea Camp June 22nd - 29th Family divers has put together a summer dive vacation package for all ages, parents included. Scuba diving is PADI and activities are based on age and ability, designed for kids 4-16 years old.
There are custom scuba activities for all ages and skill levels. Kids under 7 years old can snorkel and try discover scuba activities in a pool.
7-9 year olds can participate in enclosed shallow water environment activities with SNUBA / SCUBA equipment.
Kids over 10 can take their junior open water certification at Sea Camp and teenagers can enjoy ocean discovery activities that go all the way up to advanced scuba diving.
All of the instructors are PADI certified with years of experience teaching children, including your host, Margo, who has certified over 4,500 kids.
Kids will be grouped by age for educational activities that focus on marine life and conservation through awareness - starting with which animals are friendly, to what sea creatures eat, to individual action that protects our ecosystem.
Fun, engaging and educational programs await, including hands-on "in the water" activities for children as well as parents.
Most days will include two dives and or snorkeling sites, which include our resident Manta Rays.
Kids Sea Camp in and out of the water
You and your family will have activity-filled days, in and out of the water. Included in the Sea Camp package are island tours and cultural activities, or add on a fishing and kayak excursion.
Kids Non Diving Activities
- Kayak trip through the mangrove forest and another to explore O'Keefe Island and learn it's history
- Beach trail walk to learn about local plants, animals and shells with lunch and games
- Presentation of women's roles in yap and another on Yap's history
- Forbidden island and world's largest stone money tour
- Learning how to net and trap fish (catch and release), local house building and weaving demos
- Walk around town and visiting Yap's living history museum and canoe building house
- Hike to the highest vista in Colonia with picnic lunch and drinks
- Local attire presentation and traditional food buffet
- WWII relic tour and local bamboo dance
Sea Camp Diving Activities
- First day is two tanks of macro and outer reef diving
- Day two: outer reef shark dive and manta cleaning station
- Day three: two tanks of outer reef wall dives down south
- Day Four: M'il channel drift dive and manta cleaning station
- Day Five: two tanks of outer reef wall dives on West side
- Day Six: Gapow reef and Goofnuw channel dives
- 3rd tank afternoon dives will be determined by the group and your dive guides daily...
Family Dive Adventure
A full week of family adventure for all ages, diver experience levels and preference.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org